Work At Connective
Recognized as one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies, Connective Talent is seeking highly motivated college graduates from universities across the country to join our team as a Recruiter.
“To hire, train, develop and retain top producing recruiters, account managers and leaders.”
New hires are taught a trade that maximizes their strengths and are mentored through an accelerated growth curve where they earn leadership roles. Team leaders are then responsible for passing on what they've learned and build up the next generation of hires. This process provides an opportunity to impact the lives of teammates, clients and candidates. Our lucrative compensation plan and generous paid time off program empowers teammates to create the lifestyles they desire.
Why Work At Connective?
We want Connective to be the best place in the world to work. Hopefully this is a good start:
- Growth opportunities to new roles and promotion within the firm
- A true meritocracy where you are rewarded for your contribution
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commission plan designed to enable you to create the lifestyle you want
- 9/80 work schedule... meaning you get every other Friday off!
- 4 weeks of annual PTO (Paid-Time Off)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance (PPO, Dental Insurance, and Vision Assistance)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Casual dress code
- Stocked kitchen with healthy food options paid by Connective
- Monthly social events
- Lunch and learns
- Extensive, four-week training program designed to launch your career prepared to succeed
- After-training mentors
- Identify prospective candidates via networking, search tools, and databases
- Call candidates to establish interest and qualify their fit for a position
- Establish a long-lasting, trusted relationship with candidates
- Research and market our client’s hiring needs
- Provide guidance and support to candidate through the hiring process
- Bachelor’s Degree (open to all majors)
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Goal-oriented with an innate desire to succeed
- Ability to work urgently in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Strength in creating lasting relationships
- Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
- Drive and desire to be rewarded for your personal contributions